#BankingOnValues is a public initiative that calls on all Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV) members, partners, customers, and interested, passionate, policy makers, regulators and public, to get involved in celebrating the growing, global, values-based banking movement.
#BankingOnValues is about creating positive change in the world’s banking system, and driving positive economic, social and environmental impact by influencing how banks and banking cooperatives serve human needs and the real economy.
Join the 2016 #BankingOnValues campaign now!
- Use the ‘click and share’ social media messages
- Member or Partner? Download all campaign tools now!
- Donate a social media message using ThunderClap
Join the #BankingOnValues Webcast
- Theme: How values-based banking can be a driver of sustainable prosperity.
- Speakers: Dr. Marcos Eguiguren, Executive Director, Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV), an independent network of banks and banking cooperatives with a shared mission to use finance to support positive economic, social and environmental impact; Vince Siciliano, CEO, New Resource Bank, a San Francisco based bank that meets the needs of sustainability-focused businesses; and Martin Rohner, CEO, Alternative Bank Switzerland (ABS), the leading provider of ethical banking services in Switzerland.
- Moderator: Laurie Spengler, President and CEO of Enclude, an advisory firm dedicated to building more sustainable businesses and institutions globally.
- Time & date: Oct. 20 at 10am – 11am EDT; 4pm – 5pm CET
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the webcast now!
- 2015 campaign: Do You Believe Banks Can Put People Before Profit?
- 2014 campaign: I Am #BankingOnValues
Will you join, share and participate in this growing, global movement? This is a different kind of banking. Let’s talk about it, celebrate it and ask ‘Why isn’t all banking done this way?’
Watch The Video
What Is #BankingOnValues? By Ralph The Kid Banker
If you are a member or partner, we invite you to also check out the Tools section.