|Location Guatemala City|
For Banco de Antigua, GABV represents the opportunity to consolidate long-term relationship a sustainable business, on with our clients.
The mission of Banco de Antigua is to provide the Guatemalan population with financial solutions that are simple, timely and innovative, being inclusive and accessible. Contributing to the development and quality of life of microentrepreneurs, their families and large segments of the population, with products adapted to their needs. In Banco de Antigua we live the mission of achieving it together.
Banco de Antigua was founded in 1997 and its name represents one of the most emblematic cities in the country. Banco de Antigua is geared towards facilitating the access of the Guatemalan population to the financial system through a variety of products and services such as microcredit, retail and consumption. It has more than 100 employees in constant training and reinforcement both in technical aspects of the different products and in the values that our culture professes in order to achieve a sustainable and friendly business with the Guatemalan environment.
Banco de Antigua is a bank regulated by the Superintendence of Banks of the Republic of Guatemala. We also have the financial strength rating “GTA -“. The Bank has a board of directors and a management committee, which defines and executes business strategies based on our goals and the mission of the organization.
- Integrity: We act in an honest and transparent manner, both within Banco De Antigua and towards our clients. This is a basic principle and pillar of our daily work.
- Respect: We take into account the opinions of others, understanding the different beliefs and customs.
- Responsibility: We work with excellence being efficient and persistent for the benefit of our clients, our company and society.
- Quality of Service: We focus on exceeding expectations by providing our clients and collaborators with effective solutions.
- Teamwork: The organizational culture makes all members of Banco de Antigua work in teams and. observe our institutional values.
- Enthusiasm: We always have a positive attitude because we love what we do.
Board of directors
- Fernando Bueno, President
- Esteban Robalino, Vice-President
- Diego Calvache, Secretary
Market focus, products, services
- Savings: child savings account, personal savings account, fixed-term deposit, debit card.
- Microentrepreneurs Credit, Inclusion Credit, Small business credit, Vehicle Credit, Livestock Credit, Appliance Credit and Credit Cards.