What is the Global Alliance for Banking on Values? Find out here.
- Executive Director, Dr Marcos Eguiguren
- The team
- GABV Annual Meetings
- Logos and corporate ID guidelines
- Why Values-based Banks Are Different. Learn more.
- Why Join The Global Alliance for Banking on Values? What CEO’s have to say… Learn more.
- What Do Banks Mean To You? Learn more.
- GABV Commits To Clinton Global Initiative: Not all banks are the same. Learn more.
- Banking because the future matters. Learn more.
- View all GABV YouTube playlists.
- Key facts
The Global Alliance comprises of 46 financial institutions and seven strategic partners operating in countries across Asia, Africa, Australia, Latin America, North America and Europe. Collectively we serve more than 41 million customers, hold up to $127 billion USD of combined assets under management, and we are supported by more than 48,000 co-workers. Learn more.
- Principles of Values-based banking
- Annual Reports
- 2016 Annual Meeting: a behind-the-scenes look at the programme, highlights and events
- Check out the GABV’s top stories:
- GABV Announces Eight New Members Committed To Building #BankingOnValues
- Brave Move Sees Launch of World’s First Radio Series About Better Banking
- GABV Supports MIT in Launch of World’s First #BankingOnValues Massive Open Online Course
- GABV Annual Report (2015). ‘Better Banking’ Is Building a Movement
- Banco Ademi (Dominican Republic) Joins the Global Alliance for Banking on Values
- Profit & Positive Impact in Sustainability-focused Banking
- New Fund With $1 Billion Ambition to Provide Growth Capital for New Banking Paradigm
Check out the 13 episode radio series with VoiceAmerica called Building #BankingOnValues that delves into the people, passion and potential of the values-based banking movement.
On Social Media
Check out the growing, global social media conversations surrounding the Alliance and this positive, viable alternative to the current banking system.
The social hashtag #BankingOnValues is a great source of insights and stories too.