Share The Possibility of #BankingOnValues
Join the movement by joining the social media conversation!
Social media posts (copy and paste the message)
- #BankingonValues creates healthy communities and positive social, economic and environmental change around the world. Now that’s something to bank on! Learn more: gabv.org
- Is your bank stuck in the past? When you’re #BankingOnValues it’s all about the future. We’re investing in a better tomorrow. Learn more. gabv.org
- Want to see GOOD money in action? Look at our Impact Stories from around the world. #BankingOnValues gabv.org
- #BankingOnValues is a global movement. The GABV comprises of 55 banks, 50 million customers & $197.6 billion USD creating positive change. ow.ly/TGfK303idEdNote
- Do u know where ur money sleeps at night? I am #BankingOnValues; I care how my money is used by my bank. gabv.org
- Invest in environmental change. #Divest and #KeepItInTheGround. Choose #BankingOnValues. gabv.org
- Can banks be profitable while financing positive #SocialImpact? @bankingonvalues proves it is possible. #BankingOnValues gabv.org
- How will #ClimateChange impact you and your community? What can you do? Choose #BankingOnValues. #MoveYourMoney gabv.org
- Want some positive news for a change? Get the #BankingOnValues eZine. Subscribe now ow.ly/vxTt3035pMZ
Don’t forget to use the hashtag #BankingOnValues in your social media conversations, so we can track the growth of this positive money movement. It also helps to share your Facebook messages publicly! Your action today can change banking for the better!
View The Social Conversation
Click here to see the real-time conversation.
Previous Annual International Campaigns
- 2016 campaign: 20 Million For #WorldValuesDay And #BankingOnValues Collaboration
- 2015 campaign: Do You Believe Banks Can Put People Before Profit?
- 2014 campaign: I Am #BankingOnValues
Members And Partners?
Access a range of #BankingOnValues tools including campaign guides (with editable social media banners and graphics). These tools are available on the request. The link for tools has been distributed to members and partners via the GABV Marketing and Communications Community of Practice. If you want to learn more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.