The Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV) is pleased to announce the launching of the the GABV Leadership Academy. It is an 18-month program on values-based banking, organised in four modules (a combination of in-person meetings and online working sessions) in which participants will:
- develop and advance their leadership capacity in the context of values-based banking
- learn about and explore a wide variety of values-based banking models and financial innovations across the GABV
- further develop their personal and cultural skills
- practice innovation techniques and initiate individual change projects
- become part of a network of leaders across the GABV
The program starts in March 2015 and finishes in October 2016. The program is open for up to 30 participants, including 5 from non-GABV member banks.
Further information and registration