Who Should Apply?
The Leadership Academy is designed for leaders in GABV member banks or non-member banks that aim to expand their values-based banking activities. Participants benefit most from the program when they:
- Have worked in their bank for at least three years,
- Lead a team, a department or a project, or are a senior co-worker with a wide range of responsibilities,
- Are open to new ideas and advancing their personal leadership skills,
- Are interested in thinking about innovations for values-based banking, and
- Are committed to advancing the idea and practice of values-based banking.
Total Assets in EUR millions Tuition (in US-$)
2,501 to > 5,000 $14,600
Non-member banks $20,400
Tuition does not cover travel expenses and accommodation.
The GABV will offer a limited number of tuition scholarships to participants from GABV member banks. Participants will still need to cover their travel expenses. For more information, please contact Sonia Reinhardt.
To apply to the GABV Leadership Academy, please send a short statement of interest (no more than one typed page) and your resumé to Sonia Reinhardt at Sonia.Reinhardt@gls.de.
Applications for the 2019 cohort close on November 1, 2018.
The program will launch at the GABV Annual Meeting in February 2019.
For more details, please read our brochure.