We’re always looking for talented, passionate and like-minded professionals who want to bring positive change to the banking system. Whether you’re interested in working directly with the GABV team, or being placed with a member or partner, the job listings below could be just what you’re looking for. Internships, secondments, placements and full-time positions become available on a regular basis.
Members and Partners
If you are a GABV member or partner interested in advertising a paid position or an internship, placement or secondment, let us know and we will help you profile the vacancy. Email the vacancy details to email@example.com. Please be sure to include information like, role title, contract duration, recruitment contact information (name, email, telephone number) and details on the position you’d like advertised e.g. role description, company profile, remuneration etc. (as an attachment) and we will post your position.
The Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV) is an independent network of banks with a shared mission of using finance to deliver sustainable economic, social and environmental development. The Global Alliance consists of 40 financial institutions operating across multiple countries in Asia, Africa, Australia, South, Central, and North America, and Europe. For more information about the Global Alliance, please visit our website www.gabv.org.
The GABV is looking for a new colleague to join the team
Administrator/PA – Intern
Zeist, The Netherlands
6 months, 24- 32 hours per week beginning in May 2017
The internship is relevant if you are interested in learning about non-profit organisation, values-based banking, and sustainable finance meanwhile you are doing:
- Administrative support:
- Office administration: HR, IT, Finance
- Event coordination: internal and external meetings as well as an Annual Event (held all over the world)
- Minute taking and follow up for secretariat meetings
- GABV Board liaison: meeting coordination and briefing pack production
- Update our CRM
- Assistant to the Executive Director (logistics, travel, meeting and expenses)
- Marketing and Communications support.
- Social Media support
- Support in drafting different messages and communications materials
- Contributions to changes processes and improve systems.
This is an Internship so we are not looking for experience, what we need is a hands-on problem solver, discrete, pro-active and accurate, happy to manage multiple tasks at any given time. In exchange we will ensure you will gain knowledge and experience of office administration in the context of a non-profit foundation working in the area of values-based banking. You can be interested if you are:
- Studying at Vocational level (MBO) or Bachelor
- A strong command of written and spoken English, as all meetings are conducted in English
- Interest in Banking and the Financial Industry as well as sustainability and social development
- Strong administrative skills
Note: applicants must be registered as students to an Institute/School and be nationals of a European member state or have a valid working permit for the European Union.
If you are interested in the position of GABV Intern – Administrator/PA, please send your motivation letter and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.