We’re always looking for talented, passionate and like-minded professionals who want to bring positive change to the banking system. Whether you’re interested in working directly with the GABV team, or being placed with a member or partner, the job listings below could be just what you’re looking for. Internships, secondments, placements and full-time positions become available on a regular basis.
Members and Partners
If you are a GABV member or partner interested in advertising a paid position or an internship, placement or secondment, let us know and we will help you profile the vacancy. Email the vacancy details to email@example.com. Please be sure to include information like, role title, contract duration, recruitment contact information (name, email, telephone number) and details on the position you’d like advertised e.g. role description, company profile, remuneration etc. (as an attachment) and we will post your position.
GABV Secretariat, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
No positions available.
The GABV is an independent network of banks with a shared mission of using finance to deliver sustainable economic, social and environmental development. Triodos Bank is one of the Board members of the GABV.
The Global Alliance consists of 62 financial institutions operating across multiple countries in Asia and the Pacific, Africa, the Americas, and Europe. For more information about the Global Alliance, please visit our website www.gabv.org.
Member and Partner Positions
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money has the power to get things done. At Triodos Bank we ensure that money helps change society for the better. Based on this mission, we have financed companies, institutions and projects working towards positive social, ecological and cultural change for almost 40 years. We owe all this to the savers and investors who choose a fair, sustainable and humane society.
Internal Account Manager ECCA (Triodos Bank)
(32-40 hours per week for 7 – 9 months with extension possibility )
This assignment is to cover a temporary leave of one of the Internal Account managers. You will be part of a team of 2 Investment Managers, 2 Internal Account managers (IAM), including you, and the Regional Manager, focusing on the ECCA (East Europe, Caucasus, Central Asia) region. You work closely together to execute international investment activities, as well as portfolio management.
There is a chance that we can switch your work to a specific KYC/CDD position after this period.
Your responsibilities in this position
Support team’s activities and liaise closely within the team – Regional Manager, Investment Managers and the other Internal Account Manager; liaison with internal stakeholders during the investment process, e.g. Portfolio administration, Fund management, Compliance, Legal & Tax, external communication with the clients in order to monitor the regional portfolio whilst maintaining good client relationships.
- Liaise and maintain contact with our clients and internal departments
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence and KYC procedures for new and existing clients
- Monitor clients by making sure that clients report in a timely manner and analysing monitoring reports that contain data on financial covenants, portfolio performance, financial statements and sustainability
- Draft loan agreements and manage the legal and disbursement processes
- Support the Investment Managers in analysing financial-, portfolio-, risk- and sustainability data
- Support the Investment Managers in writing client reviews, investment proposals, waiver requests and other memos
- Contribute to improvement of processes and review of procedures
- Contribute to meetings and plans of the regional team and monitor progress of these plans
- Preparation of market and country reports together with Investment Manager(s)
- Support Investment Managers in the due diligence – whether it is conducted online or in person visits (occasional travel to the region with investment manager)
The position requires
- Relevant education at minimum Bachelor level, e.g. Business Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience and affinity with inclusive finance
- Fluent in English (orally and in writing). Knowledge of Russian language is a strong preference
- Applicants must be nationals of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the European Union.
This is you
- Personally connected to the mission and goals of Triodos Bank
- Accessible, pro-active and well-organised person with a hands-on and cooperative attitude
- Capacity to multi-task whilst also being able to set priorities and work amongst different people/teams
- Cross cultural sensitivity and sincere interest in working in an agile way.
Do you want to be part of an organization that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 16+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 4.9 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitment of our partners. We work with around 200 co-workers, diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
Financial Inclusion Investment Team
Within Triodos Investment Management, the Financial Inclusion (FI) team manages funds that mainly focus on the inclusive finance theme by investing in financial institutions specialised in the provision of microfinance and SME finance in developing countries with a combined volume of EUR 900 million. The activities of FI are constantly growing and expanding towards other impact themes such as climate & energy and food & agriculture.
The brand new, sustainable office is based in Driebergen, the Netherlands at the Estate Reehorst, next to the train station.
You want to make a difference:
As a sustainable organisation it is our priority to invest pro-actively in your personal and professional development. You will be working in a professional, informal and transparent atmosphere and be a member of an international team which will motivate you to perform and develop your personal and professional goals. We offer a working environment within a growing organisation where there is room for personal ideas, initiatives and balance.
In addition to this we offer:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- 13 monthly salary payments plus holiday allowance
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks extra
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities
- flexible working hours
- the option to join our collective health insurance
For more information about this position, please contact Rosanna Sarkeyeva, Regional Manager ECCA via email Rosanna.Sarkeyeva@triodos.nl
Want to join our team? Please send in your motivation letter (in English) including CV before July, 15th, to the attention of Dorette Hollestelle–Geesink, Sr. HR Advisor Triodos IM, by clicking on the apply button.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Driebergen-Rijsenburg | Triodos Investment Management