We’re always looking for talented, passionate and like-minded professionals who want to bring positive change to the banking system. Whether you’re interested in working directly with the GABV team, or being placed with a member or partner, the job listings below could be just what you’re looking for. Internships, secondments, placements and full-time positions become available on a regular basis.
Members and Partners
If you are a GABV member or partner interested in advertising a paid position or an internship, placement or secondment, let us know and we will help you profile the vacancy. Email the vacancy details to email@example.com. Please be sure to include information like, role title, contract duration, recruitment contact information (name, email, telephone number) and details on the position you’d like advertised e.g. role description, company profile, remuneration etc. (as an attachment) and we will post your position.
GABV Secretariat, Zeist, The Netherlands
The Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV) is an independent network of banks with a shared mission of using finance to deliver sustainable economic, social and environmental development. The Global Alliance consists of 47 financial institutions operating across multiple countries in Asia, Africa, Australia, South, Central, and North America, and Europe. For more information about the Global Alliance, please visit our website www.gabv.org.
Marketing and Communications Intern
This is where we need your help. We are looking for a communications intern – someone who is able to help with our content and professionalism. This includes:
- Website management
- Promotional materials
- Social media
- Banking on Values Campaign
A particularly exciting and challenging part of the job is helping us building the Banking on values movement. Through social media and other means, we want to engage different audiences to really speak up on the financial issues that matter the most, share with each other and contribute to make a change! So if you are energetic, dynamic, love twitter, Facebook, blogs, online communities – this might just be the job for you!
We are looking for an individual who is keen to develop skills in:
- Website management (WordPress)
- Photoshop/graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite and HTML)
- Social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Native English speaking & writing; Other languages a plus
- Content writing
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and values flexibility
- Ability to learn quickly and on the job
- Creative and proactive personality
Key tasks include:
- Content coordination across earned, paid, owned and social media. Projects of interest include, web site and social media updates, Annual Report development, eZine production, member pack development, and GABV collateral;
- Campaign and initiatives coordination. Projects of interest include the international #BankingOnValues Day, media relations, and the international Marketing and Communications Community of Practice;
- Event coordination. Projects of interest include event management, support for the GABV Annual Meeting communication efforts, partner events, and sponsorship opportunities analysis and support.
You will ideally be available for at least 4 -6 months, for a minimum of 32h/week starting in June/July 2018. You will work directly under our Marketing and Communications Coordinator, with occasional remote supervision and weekly bilateral feedback sessions. You will take part of the Secretariat weekly meetings and monthly team meetings.
If you are interested please send us your CV and a short letter of motivation. You can address your letter to Jasmin Panjeta at firstname.lastname@example.org Please state on the subject line the position you are applying for.
Project & Knowledge Management Intern
You will make an important contribution to the development of this global network of stakeholders, assisting the secretariat in promoting the goals and objectives of the banking on values movement. The internship takes place at the GABV in Zeist, where the intern will work as a member of the team.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Event coordination: You will be involved in the design, development and implementation of the GABV Annual Event and Annual General meeting (Arequipa, Peru 2018)
- Contributing to the production of GABV reports, publications and promotional materials: Communities of Practice Survey and Report, GABV Annual Event Report.
- GABV Board liaison: meeting coordination and briefing pack production
- Knowledge Management and Services to Members Support: CRM management, new member on-boarding process support, member engagement strategy support.
- Assistant to the Executive Director (logistics, travel, meeting and expenses)
- Office administration support: HR, IT, Finance
Ideally we are looking for a student intern that fits these criteria:
- Availability of at least 4 -6 months, for a minimum of 32h/week
- The completion (or near completion) of a graduate or undergraduate degree in business, finance, economics, political science, international development or other relevant field.
- Working experience in an international organization or the financial sector is a strong asset.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, knowledge of Spanish and/or Dutch is an asset.
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability and willingness to operate on a multicultural team.
- Values independence and flexibility, possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an asset
You will work directly under our Office and Project Coordinator, with occasional remote supervision and weekly bilateral feedback sessions. You will take part of the Secretariat weekly meetings and monthly team meetings.
If you are interested please send us your CV and a short letter of motivation. You can address your letter to Rebeca Pastor Berezo at email@example.com Please state on the subject line the position you are applying for.