We’re always looking for talented, passionate and like-minded professionals who want to bring positive change to the banking system. Whether you’re interested in working directly with the GABV team, or being placed with a member or partner, the job listings below could be just what you’re looking for. Internships, secondments, placements and full-time positions become available on a regular basis.
Members and Partners
If you are a GABV member or partner interested in advertising a paid position or an internship, placement or secondment, let us know and we will help you profile the vacancy. Email the vacancy details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include information like, role title, contract duration, recruitment contact information (name, email, telephone number) and details on the position you’d like advertised e.g. role description, company profile, remuneration etc. (as an attachment) and we will post your position.
Triodos Investment Management, Zeist, the Netherlands
- (Senior) Internal Account Manager Latin America
GABV Secretariat, Zeist, The Netherlands
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Triodos Bank invites you to follow your heart and use your head. Below you find an opportunity to work for a bank that values both people and our planet. Triodos is the world’s leading sustainable bank, making money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change. Are you interested? Get to know us in one minute: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRP5E0EF8kc
Emerging Markets Investments Team
Within Triodos Investment Management, a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, the Emerging Markets (EM) team manages funds that invest in financial institutions specialised in the provision of microfinance and SME finance in developing countries with a combined volume of EUR 850 million.
The activities of EM are constantly growing. Are you eager, commercially minded, analytically strong? Do you really want to make an impact in the world and do you have an entrepreneurial attitude plus working experience within banking sector? Then we have an interesting position for you!
(Senior) Internal Account Manager Latin America
You will report to the Regional Manager Latin America and will support management as well as the Investment Officers in their international investment activities.
Your responsibilities in this position will be:
- Liaise and maintain contact with our portfolio’s clients
- Monitor clients; analyse Quarterly Monitoring Reports, portfolio performance and financial statements
- Support Investment Officers in writing client reviews and investment proposals
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence and KYC procedures
- Support Investment Officers in analysing financial-, risk- and sustainability data
- Draft loan agreements and manage disbursement processes
- Contribute to meetings and plans of the regional team and monitor progress of these plans
- Preparation of market and country analysis reports together with Investment Officer(s)
What we expect from you:
- Affinity with the sustainability goals of Triodos Bank
- Relevant education at minimum Bachelor level, e.g. Business Economics or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of relevant financial experience is a strong plus
- Accessible, pro-active and well-organised person with a hands-on and facilitating attitude
- Willing and able to do a variety of tasks ranging from analysis, client contact to administrative tasks
- Fluent communication in Spanish and English orally and in writing is required
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other office system
The position is based in Zeist, the Netherlands. Applicants must have a valid work permit for the European Union and live in the Netherlands.
Who we are:
Triodos Investment Management is a globally recognised leader in impact investment, managing direct investments around themes including climate and energy, inclusive finance, sustainable trade, organic food and agriculture, arts and culture, sustainable real estate and listed companies with above average environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance. The business has grown on the basis of deep market sector insights and commitment to sustainability objectives of our partners. Triodos Investment Management currently manages about 17 funds (totalling EUR 4.2 billion) investing in both Europe and Emerging Markets. For more information? www.triodos-im.com
We offer you:
As a sustainable organization, we find it important to invest pro-actively in your personal and professional development. You will be working in a professional, informal and transparent atmosphere. We offer a working environment within a growing organization where there is room for personal ideas, initiatives and balance. Do you want to know more about our working culture, career development initiatives and employee benefits? Then click on the following link: https://www.triodos.com/en/about-triodos-bank/jobs/working-culture/
Are you interested?
For more information about this position, please contact Alejandro Solis Aguilar, Regional Manager Latin America at Emerging Markets, by e-mail: Alejandro.Solis@Triodos.nl
The closing date of the vacancy is 31 March 2019.
Candidates can apply via the following link: https://www.triodosjobs.com/EN/vacature/reference/NLGABVJ37082/application-form.aspx
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.
The GABV is an independent network of banks with a shared mission of using finance to deliver sustainable economic, social and environmental development. Triodos Bank is one of the Board members of the GABV.
The Global Alliance consists of 54 financial institutions operating across multiple countries in Asia and the Pacific, Africa, the Americas, and Europe. For more information about the Global Alliance, please visit our website www.gabv.org.
For the team in Zeist we are looking for a:
Marketing and Communications Intern
This is where we need your help. We are looking for a communications intern – someone who is able to help with our content and professionalism. This includes:
- Website management
- Promotional materials
- Social media
- Banking on Values Campaign
A particularly exciting and challenging part of the job is helping us building the Banking on values movement. Through social media and other means, we want to engage different audiences to really speak up on the financial issues that matter the most, share with each other and contribute to make a change! So if you are energetic, dynamic, love twitter, Facebook, blogs, online communities – this might just be the job for you!
We are looking for an individual who is keen to develop skills in:
- Website management (WordPress)
- Photoshop/graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite and HTML)
- Social media management (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Native English speaking & writing; Other languages a plus
- Content writing
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and values flexibility
- Ability to learn quickly and on the job
- Creative and proactive personality
Key tasks include:
- Content coordination across earned, paid, owned and social media. Projects of interest include website and social media updates, Annual Report development, eZine production, member pack development, and GABV collateral;
- Campaign and initiatives coordination. Projects of interest include the international #BankingOnValues Day, media relations, and the International Marketing and Communications Community of Practice;
- Event coordination. Projects of interest include event management, support for the GABV Annual Meeting communication efforts, partner events, and sponsorship opportunities analysis and support.
You will ideally be available for at least 4 -6 months, for a minimum of 32h/week starting in October/November 2018. You will work directly under our Marketing and Communications Coordinator, with occasional remote supervision and weekly bilateral feedback sessions. You will take part in the Secretariat weekly meetings and monthly team meetings.
In order to be eligible to do an internship, you must have student status throughout your internship period.
If you are interested please send us your CV and a short letter of motivation. You can address your letter to Jasmin Panjeta at email@example.com Please state on the subject line the position you are applying for.
Project & Knowledge Management Intern
You will make an important contribution to the development of this global network of stakeholders, assisting the secretariat in promoting the goals and objectives of the banking on values movement. The internship takes place at the GABV in Zeist, where the intern will work as a member of the team.
The intern will support team activities that contribute to training/knowledge transfer and drawing ‘lessons learnt’.
In particular, the intern will be asked to:
• Regularly update the organizations client management system
• Assist in regular content of the upcoming Member-only space
• Assist in optimizing and facilitating knowledge exchange amongst the team
• Conduct research to identify new knowledge management practices that we can implement;
• Assist in the coordination of internal events, i.e. brownbag meetings and webinars;
• Review the existing knowledge management tools, system and content to identify existing gaps.
• Contribute to other projects, including Communities of Practice Annual Survey and Report (Nov 2018) and Annual Event Report (Mar 2019)
The internship offers students the opportunity to acquire direct exposure the Values-Based Banking movement. It is designed to assist a student in using her/his communication and management skills to assist the organization in organizing its work and ensuring it is made readily available
Ideally we are looking for a student intern that fits these criteria:
- Availability of at least 4 -6 months, for a minimum of 32h/week
- The completion (or near completion) of a graduate or undergraduate degree in business, finance, economics, political science, international development or other relevant field.
- Working experience in an international organization or the financial sector is a strong asset.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, knowledge of Spanish and/or Dutch is an asset.
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability and willingness to operate on a multicultural team.
- Values independence and flexibility, possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an asset
- have student status throughout your internship
You will work directly under our Knowledge Management and Services to Members Coordinator, with occasional remote supervision and weekly bilateral feedback sessions. You will take part of the Secretariat weekly meetings and monthly team meetings.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and a short letter of motivation. You can address your letter to Sofia Ortega Tineo at firstname.lastname@example.org Please state on the subject line the position you are applying for.